Starr Pontoon, Tritoon, & Canteliever Lifts
Starr Pontoon and Tritoon Lifts (PL)
3,800, 4,800, 6,000, 7,500 lbs.
With the overall length of pontoon boats increasing, most companies try to modify a smaller boat lift to fit your pontoon. The Starr Pontoon lift is designed for pontoons with an overall length of 24’ or larger. The Starr PL has a 2 ½ foot longer frame creating a more stable platform, and a larger, safer structure to hold your craft, while increasing the lifts stability on any lake bottom.
Starr pontoon lifts (PL) are constructed with high strength aluminum
Overlapping cradle design overlaps the entire width of the lift making Starr lifts the most shallow operating vertical lift in the industry!
V-brace design allows easier boat accessibility
Stainless steel leveling cables are standard to prevent rust and corrosion
Stainles steel and galvanized hardware
Pontoon and Tritoon Lift
- 42” power coated wheel
- Designed to lift up to 4,200 lbs.
- Rollers down the side of the top rails allow for easy guide in.
- Front end stops are standard
- 5 H units instead of 4 H found on most cantileverlifts for heavier motors and weight distribution
- An open ended canopy option is available as an upgrade
- Great for low water applications
Cantilever Pontoon Lift Accessories
Starr boat lifts (BL) are constructed with heavy gauge aluminum providing great strength and long lasting durability
Address: 5385 Mack rd Howell, MI 48855
Phone: +1 517-294-5577
Hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM